Our Cost & Fee Guarantee
Most people looking for a personal injury attorney are concerned about the cost of hiring one. How much will it cost me to hire an attorney? Will I have to pay for case costs before my case settles? How much of my settlement or verdict award will I actually receive? These are some of the most common questions people ask when they first contact us.
During our over 20 years of practice, the personal injury attorneys at Demas Law Group have helped people like you during difficult and stressful situations. This is why we ALWAYS guarantee:
- A free initial legal consultation without any obligations.
- No upfront fees to start your case.
- To advance all costs of your personal injury case and not seek reimbursement for them unless we win.
- To promptly answer all your questions and explain your legal rights and options.
- To keep you updated on the progress of your case.
- To not charge you a penny until your case is won.
At Demas Law Group you can obtain our legal services without any money upfront. In fact, the only time we will seek payment for our services is when we obtain a monetary recovery for you. We never take upfront fees or retainers, and we never charge our clients if we do not win their case. By hiring us on a contingency basis, you can afford to hire the best attorneys to represent you against powerful insurance companies and corporations.
Case costs–which include expert fees and costs associated with going to trial—can range from the low thousands to hundreds of thousands depending on the complexity of the case. California’s ethics rules indicate that costs are the client’s responsibility. However, at Demas Law Group we advance all costs necessary to pursue your case. Not only that, but we will not require you to reimburse us for these costs unless your case is successful.
Many people are hesitant to hire a personal injury attorney, fearing that the attorney will claim most of the monetary award they receive as fees and costs. However, most people do not realize that even after attorney fees and case costs are accounted for, the monetary award our attorneys can obtain for you is often several times higher than what the insurance company originally offers. The portion of the settlement or verdict award you will actually receive depends on several factors: the amount of medical bills that may need to be reimbursed, expert fees and other case costs, trial costs, and the attorney’s fees. Since these vary substantially from case to case, the percentage of the monetary award you receive can range from 40 to 75 percent.
Pursuing a legal claim can be a complicated and overwhelming process. Our team is here to handle every aspect of your case. We limit the types of cases we handle, which allows us to focus on every client individually and obtain the best possible results.
Highest Rated Lawyers by Clients & Peers
Why Should You Take Action Immediately?
- The statute of limitations can run out.
- Key pieces of evidence can disappear.
- The sooner you start, the greater your chances will be of securing a full and fair compensation for your injuries. If you wait, complications can arise before you decide to file.