Personal Injury Attorney
“Each client, each case is unique–but I always treat my clients in the same manner. I feel responsible for my clients’ well-being. I strive to establish trust, confidence and comfort with my clients, all of which are fundamental for successful case resolution.”
About Brad Schultz
Brad Schultz, a Sacramento personal injury attorney, is an associate attorney at the Demas Law Group, P.C. Brad is a graduate of the University of Pacific and McGeorge School of Law and obtained his law degree in 2005. Brad worked for two highly regarded personal injury firms before he joined Demas Law Group, P.C. in 2012. Brad’s dedication and persistence has resulted in a number of significant settlements for injured victims.
Brad Schultz has been recognized by Super Lawyers as one of 2016’s Rising Stars. The Rising Stars List highlights the best attorneys, who were selected based on peer recognition and professional achievement within their primary area of practice.
Brad prides himself on developing close and personal relationships with his clients, and treats them like family. “Brad is one of the most dedicated attorneys I have ever worked with. He is committed to helping his clients and goes above and beyond in his effort to ease their stress and discomfort during a difficult period in their lives. I am happy and proud to have Brad on our team.”
– John N. Demas
Brad was born and raised in California. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, and he is an avid outdoorsman.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D. 2005)
- California State University Northridge (B.A. Liberal Studies, 2001)
BARS & COURTS
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Member, Capital City Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Association of Justice
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California
Highest Rated Lawyers by Clients & Peers
Why Should You Take Action Immediately?
- The statute of limitations can run out.
- Key pieces of evidence can disappear.
- The sooner you start, the greater your chances will be of securing a full and fair compensation for your injuries. If you wait, complications can arise before you decide to file.