Personal Injury Attorney
Mary Barnes is an associate attorney with the Demas Law Group whose practice focuses on representing individuals seriously injured due to the negligence or willful misconduct of others. Prior to joining the Demas Law Group, Mary worked for both plaintiff and defense law firms in the Bay Area.
About Mary Barnes
Ms. Barnes received her B.A. from Saint Mary’s College of California in 2006 and her J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law in 2010. During law school, she made the Dean’s List and received Witkin and Cali awards for her academic achievements. She also interned at the American Civil Liberties Union in San Francisco where she was proud to engage members of the local community as part of ACLU’s policy campaigns.
Before law school, Ms. Barnes volunteered in Syracuse, New York, working with marginalized groups. While in Syracuse, she developed a passion for the law and social justice and decided to go to law school. In her spare time, Ms. Barnes enjoys spending time with her family, baking, hiking, and rooting for the Saint Mary’s Gaels basketball team.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- Golden Gate University School of Law (J.D. 2010)
- Saint Mary’s College of California (B.A Integral Liberal Arts, 2006)
BARS & COURTS
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association
Highest Rated Lawyers by Clients & Peers
Why Should You Take Action Immediately?
- The statute of limitations can run out.
- Key pieces of evidence can disappear.
- The sooner you start, the greater your chances will be of securing a full and fair compensation for your injuries. If you wait, complications can arise before you decide to file.