Personal Injury Attorney
“Navigating the complexities of a personal injury claim can be overwhelming for an injured party. Trust and communication in an attorney-client relationship are essential. Keeping my clients up to date on the progress of their case is a top priority. More importantly, I ensure that my clients understand all aspects of the litigation process, which is imperative for a fair and successful resolution.”
Matt R. Young, a Sacramento personal injury attorney, is of counsel at the Demas Law Group, P.C. Matt is a graduate of the McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, where he earned his law degree in 2005. Matt worked in law firms specializing in personal injury and family law prior to joining the Demas Law Group in 2013.
About Matt Young
Matt has experience in a wide variety of personal injury cases, including vehicle collisions, premises liability, public entity liability, wrongful death, intentional torts, and general negligence. Matt makes it a priority to ensure his clients are well informed on the complexities of their case throughout the litigation process. He has successfully opposed several motions for summary judgment, which often resulted in large settlements prior to trial. Matt was raised in San Francisco and came to Sacramento in 1997. In his spare time, he loves spending time with his family, golfing, wine tasting and traveling.
Education & Certification
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., with Distinction, 2005)
- California State University Sacramento (B.S. Criminal Justice, 2000)
Bars & Courts
- State Bar of California
- Member, Sacramento Police Officers Association
Highest Rated Lawyers by Clients & Peers
Why Should You Take Action Immediately?
- The statute of limitations can run out.
- Key pieces of evidence can disappear.
- The sooner you start, the greater your chances will be of securing a full and fair compensation for your injuries. If you wait, complications can arise before you decide to file.