Personal Injury Attorney
“My goal is to provide superior legal representation and exceptional service for the injured. Each person is different, and I strive to understand the individual needs of all my clients with the goal of obtaining the most successful resolution for them and their families.”
Nicholas “Nick” Loncarich is an associate attorney at Demas Law Group, P.C., specializing in representing victims and their families in personal injury, premises liability, and wrongful death cases.
Born and raised in Sacramento, Nick graduated from Christian Brothers High School before earning a Bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Irvine. After spending time working in Southern California, Nick returned to his hometown to attend Sacramento’s McGeorge School of Law.
While attending evening classes, Nick managed to work full time as a law clerk in some of Northern California’s most respected Plaintiff’s personal injury firms. In that capacity, Nick has garnered significant experience by working directly for some of Sacramento’s most esteemed trial attorneys, including John N. Demas.
About Nick Loncarich
Nick takes pride in delivering an open and transparent attorney-client relationship by taking the time to answer all of his client’s questions concerning the legal process and help guide through troubling times.
In his spare time, Nick enjoys all things outdoors, including hiking, mountain biking, hunting, and fishing.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- • Dean’s Honor List
- • Academic Achievement Scholarship Award
- • Mediation Certificate
- University of California, Irvine (B.A. Political Science, 2010)
- • Dean’s Honor List
BARS & COURTS
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Member, Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
Highest Rated Lawyers by Clients & Peers
Why Should You Take Action Immediately?
- The statute of limitations can run out.
- Key pieces of evidence can disappear.
- The sooner you start, the greater your chances will be of securing a full and fair compensation for your injuries. If you wait, complications can arise before you decide to file.