//www.injury-attorneys.com - John, what are some common mistakes people make after they have been injured in an accident that was not their fault?
Unfortunately, accident victims often make mistakes that may have a great impact on their recovery and the outcome of their personal injury case. Some of those mistakes include:
• Not going to the Dr. or hospital shortly after accident
• Downplaying their injuries OR doing too much too soon
• Not following their doctor's advice
• Talking to the other person's insurance company before consulting with an attorney
• Hiring an inexperienced attorney
• Failing to inform their attorney about any changes in their care, work, life and not
telling them about any prior injuries or lawsuits
• Talking to other people and sharing information on line about their injuries and
The Legal Minute, with Attorney and personal injury expert John Demas, from the Demas Law Group- trusted professionals, proven results. For more information, visit www.injury-attorneys.com
The Legal Minute should not be taken as legal advice. If you have a legal problem, speak directly to an attorney at 444 0100.