Who Can I Sue if I was in a Hit-and-Run Car Accident in Sacramento?

//www.injury-attorneys.com/car-accidents/hit-run/ - If you have been hit by a car that fled the scene, you can make an uninsured motorist claim under your own auto insurance policy. It is then up to your own insurance company to evaluate your claim and compensate you accordingly. Unfortunately, if you don't have uninsured motorist insurance, there is nothing you can do to recover damages from a third party. It is thus advisable to include uninsured motorist coverage in your own car insurance policy to protect you and your family against "hit and run" and uninsured drivers.

For more information visit //www.injury-attorneys.com or call (916) 444-0100.