The Personal Injury Legal Assistant position requires an energetic, organized and disciplined individual who is able to work well under time constraints. This position also requires strong case management skills. Candidates should have the ability to see the bigger picture while managing the small every day details. Required duties may include calendaring deadlines, scheduling depositions, responding and propounding discovery, preparing documents for expert review, meeting with clients, preparing exhibits and witness lists for trial, strategizing cases with the attorneys, and other duties as assigned. Excellent organizational, writing and communication skills are a must.
- Administrative and practical legal skills
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Competency in word processing, databases and email
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities
- Ability and initiative to logically solve problems with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage a diverse and large caseload
- Ability to work independently under tight time constraints
- A positive attitude
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to: Career@demaslawgroup.com
This literature may be considered attorney advertising or an offer of professional services, according to rule 1-400 Rules of Professional Conduct by the State Bar of California. The information does not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your potential legal matter.