Happy Halloween! If you are like most of us, you love candy corn. For many, this iconic candy is one of the first things that comes to mind and symbolizes fall. Now, Demas Law Group, P.C., is holding a “Guess How Many Pieces of Candy Corn Are In The Jar” contest for all of our fans. We have sealed the candy corn in a jar to keep our staff from eating it all, and we are hoping our Facebook fans will give a great guess on how many pieces are in there. If you guess correctly, you will win a great basket of Halloween treats!
It is easy to enter our contest. All you have to do is:
- Go to our Demas Law Group, P.C., Facebook page, “Like” us if you have not already done so, and find our post about the Candy Corn Contest. The post will contain a picture of the candy corn jar.
- Enter your best guess of the number of candy corn pieces in the jar as a comment on that post. We are accepting guess until noon on Friday.
- The person or people who come closest to the actual number of pieces of candy corn in the jar will win the prize. If more than one person guesses the exact number, both will win a prize. If no one guesses the exact number, the person closest to the number will win. If more than one person is equally close to the number, all of them will be awarded a prize.
- The name of the winner or winners will be posted on our Facebook page.
- The winner or winners will be contacted via Facebook and arrangements will be made to give the winners their prizes via mail or by pickup.
We hope that you will share our Candy Corn contest with your friends. The more people who enter the better! Everyone has a chance to win, and if you come closest to the right number, you will receive a prize! Go to the Demas Law Group, P.C., Facebook page today and enter—it’s frightfully fun for Halloween!