Below are some steps we recommend you take following your accident:
- Get immediate medical treatment
- Take photographs and or video of the accident scene, property damage, and the injuries sustained
- Obtain contact information from any witnesses to the accident
- Report accident to your insurance company
- Do not give any recorded statements to or sign any papers from the insurance company. This includes email!
- Monitor/document your injuries: take photographs of your burns and scars every couple of weeks, and keep notes on how you are feeling.
- Contact one of our lawyers skilled in burn cases for a free initial consultation.
Posted in: Burn Injury