Before you hire a personal injury attorney, we suggest you conduct some research about their firm. Whom you choose will be one of the most important decisions you will make. There are many personal injury attorneys, but very few are qualified enough to get you the best result. The success of your case is largely dependent on your having the right attorney and firm on your side. Some questions to ask include:
- Does the firm specialize in personal injury cases?
- Who are you really hiring and who will handle your case?
- Does the firm have the resources to prosecute your case?
- Does the firm have significant trial experience?
- Are the firm’s lawyers leaders in the personal injury field?
- How will the attorney communicate with you and what kind of relationship will you have?
- Has the firm ever sought to recover costs from a client after losing a case?
At Demas Law Group, P.C., we want to help educate you on the process of choosing a personal injury attorney. For more detailed information on what to look for when hiring a California personal injury attorney, please order a free copy of our e-guide “7 Things to Consider When Hiring a Personal Injury Law Firm in California.”
Posted in: Hiring An Attorney