What type of lawyer do I need for an injury on a Sacramento work site?

Workers Compensation claims and personal injury lawsuits are two separate areas of law, and require experienced attorneys.Before you file a Workers Compensation claim, consider contacting an experienced Workers Compensation attorney. We’d be happy to refer you to an experienced Workers Compensation attorney in the greater Sacramento area. Demas Law Group, P.C., specializes in personal injury law.

If you have been injured on a job site by a third-party, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit. Please contact one of our experienced Sacramento construction accident attorneys as soon as possible.

Posted in: Construction Accidents