Table of Contents
- Sacramento Train Accident Attorneys
- Our Attorneys Have the Knowledge and Experience You Need
- Evidence We Collect in Train Accident Investigations
- Common Causes of Train Accidents
- Common Types of Railroad Accidents
- Compensation in California Train Accident Claims
- Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim After a Train Accident?
- Let Our Sacramento Train Accident Lawyers Fight for You
Sacramento Train Accident Attorneys
Riding the train is a way of life for many in the Sacramento metropolitan area and Northern California. The Sacramento Regional Transit light-rail system carries 35,000 passengers on a typical weekday and more than 12.5 million in a year. The Capitol Corridor intercity rail service operates 30 daily Amtrak trains that serve 1.5 million riders from 17 train stations linking the Sacramento region to Silicon Valley/San Jose and the Sierra foothills.
With this many people taking advantage of the rail services, it is unavoidable that accidents will occur and passengers will be injured. This could mean one passenger who has a slip-and-fall accident on a train platform, someone hit by a light-rail or freight train at a malfunctioning crossing, or dozens injured in an Amtrak derailment. No matter what types of train accidents took place, the injured or their loved ones should always seek an independent investigation.
Determining who is responsible for a train accident and compelling them to pay just compensation to the victims is often a complex legal task. At Demas Law Group, our skilled Sacramento train accident attorneys bring to each case:
- 25 years of experience working on complex personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Extensive knowledge of how federal and local public transportation agencies like Amtrak and SacRT operate, why accidents involving trains happen, and what the law requires railroads to do to keep passengers and the public safe
- A 99 percent rate of success in obtaining settlements or verdicts
- VIP-level service for clients who need compassion and personalized attention after being hurt or losing a loved one in a tragic train accident
- Our “no win, no fee” guarantee to not charge you a cent until we have recovered compensation for you
Railroad companies are major corporations with armies of experienced railroad attorneys on staff. Sacramento Regional Transit is a government agency with its own rules, regulations, and lawyers, as well as a public image to protect. Don’t fight them on your own.
Schedule a free consultation with our Sacramento train accident lawyers today to discuss how you were injured and the legal options available to you. Our intention is to pursue the compensation you need for full financial recovery and moving forward with your life.