Table of Contents
- Sacramento Truck Accident Attorneys
- How Our Attorneys Can Make a Difference in Your Truck Accident Claim
- What Makes California Truck Accident Claims So Complicated?
- Who Can Be Responsible for a Truck Accident in Sacramento?
- Compensation for Your Truck Accident Injuries
- Let Our Sacramento Truck Accident Attorneys Fight for You
In a collision involving a large commercial truck, a passenger car occupant is far more likely to be injured or killed than the truck driver. Unfortunately, pursuing compensation for losses suffered in a truck accident is far more complicated than in crashes involving two passenger cars. Trucking companies and their insurers will fight fiercely to keep from paying large personal injury claims, even when the victim clearly deserves that compensation.
The experienced Sacramento accident attorneys at Demas Law Group have helped thousands of injured victims recover the full and fair compensation they need to move forward with life. We understand what crash victims and their families go through, and we work hard to take as much of the burden off you as possible.
Our highly respected personal injury law firm knows how the trucking industry and trucking corporations operate, as well as what the law requires of them. Our lawyers are not intimidated by their tactics or the resources they can draw on to fight claims, and we stand ready and well-equipped to help you.
Across Northern California, trucking accident victims have chosen Demas Law Group for our:
- 25 years of experience handling complex personal injury claims
- 99 percent success rate, including settlements and jury verdicts
- Commitment to VIP-level treatment for clients
- “No win, no fee” guarantee
Truck Accident Lawyers in Sacramento CA
Don’t try to take on a large trucking company and insurers by yourself. Let us stand up for you. Schedule a free consultation with our semi-truck accident lawyers in Sacramento today. We will review the details of your case and go over all your options for pursuing the compensation and lost wages you need to move forward with your life. And you don’t pay us anything unless and until we recover money for you.